Now accepting Nominations for our 2023 ROR Awards!
We are so excited to recognize some outstanding members of the Reach Out and Read community at our 2023 Summit in Raleigh-Durham, NC on Friday, April 21st!
Nominations are being accepted in the following categories. Nominees must have a ROR clinic in SC, NC, VA, DC or MD. You may nominate more than one person/clinic.
Medical Champion – One ROR Medical Champion will be recognized. Criteria for this award include…
- Nominees should be medical providers/practitioners implementing the ROR model
- Nominees should demonstrate leadership in the clinic, supporting ROR as a core best-practice and part of the clinic culture.
- Nominees should model the ROR values of passion and innovation in their implementation of ROR in the clinic.
Site Coordinator – One ROR Coordinator will be recognized. Criteria for this award include…
- Nominees should NOT be medical providers. Providers and practitioners should be nominated in the Medical Champion category.
- Nominees should demonstrate passion for the role of ROR in the clinic culture.
- Nominees should model a strong command of logistics and implementation best practices.
Above & Beyond – One Clinic will be recognized. Criteria for this award include…
- Nominees should be a clinic, not an individual provider or coordinator.
- Nominees have shown a willingness to stretch and innovate.
- Nominees have demonstrated commitment to the core ROR model and to creative/innovative solutions and implementation to keep the ROR model strong.
When you make your nomination please keep in mind Reach Out and Read’s organizational values.
Nominations are now closed!